Journeyman Instrumentation Technician
Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently hiring an Industrial Journeyman Instrumentation Technician for our Fort Saskatchewan branch.
Techmation works on a variety of industrial oil and gas construction and maintenance projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term industrial projects with well-established and reputable clients.
- Journeyman Instrumentation Technician certificate
- 5+ years Industry experience in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical facilities
- Commissioning & Start Up experience
- Candidates must have valid H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, OSSA or ESC (Energy Safety Canada) Fall Protection, and CSTS 09 & CSTS 2020 Certificates
- Must have a flexible work schedule - shift work, overtime, weekends, and travel
- Valid Class 5 drivers license (non GDL) and clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a successful team
- Candidates must live within commuting distance of Fort Saskatchewan to be considered
- Attend Site Acceptance Tests (SAT), construction completion walk-downs, and Turnover of Care Custody & Control (TCCC) walk-downs
- Identify walk down punch items and ensure punches are corrected for sign off
Commissioning & Startup:
- Execute commissioning & startup (CSU) activities
- Set a positive safety culture, adhering to safety standards outlined by client
- Support and follow the Safety in Transition program as client transitions from construction to operation
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Platinum Club Member) that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, pension plan, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume online through our company careers webpage. Due to COVID-19 we will only be accepting online applications at this time, please do not drop off a resume in person.