Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently seeking a Journeyman Electrician for current construction and maintenance projects with our Olds branch.
Techmation works on a variety of industrial oil and gas construction and maintenance projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time industrial projects with well-established and reputable clients.
- Journeyman Electrician Certificate
- Candidates must have valid Energy Safety Canada H2S Alive & Fall Protection, Standard First Aid – Level A or C with CPR/AED & CSTS 2020 Fundamentals Certificates
- Previous electrical construction and maintenance experience working within the Industrial Oil & Gas sector is a requirement
- Must have a flexible work schedule - shift work, overtime, and weekends
- Valid Class 5 drivers license and reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be local to the Olds, AB area in order to be considered
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Platinum Club Member) that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume online through our company careers webpage.