To provide efficient and courteous assistance to guests by providing shuttle trips to and from any location on the resort, according to Big Cedar Lodge standard operating procedures, to maximize guest satisfaction and room revenue.
- Greet guests with shuttle needs in a courteous and prompt manner
- Maintain cleanliness of shuttle at all times
- Acquire a working knowledge of the Resort, in-House facilities, and local information to respond to guest questions as required
- Perform authorized messenger duty for the Resort and guests as required
- Assist guests with luggage when needed including, but not limited, to room swaps
- Assist arriving and departing guests as needed
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- One-year certificate from college or technical school;
- or three to six months related experience and/or training;
- or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess a valid TN "E" or Arkansas "D" driver's license with a "P" endorsement
- Clean and safe driving record
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Mathematical Skills - Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer Skills - Basic knowledge and abilities. (Cross-training - Shuttle Dispatch)
Other Skills and Abilities - The ability to work well with a team, to prioritize, a sense of urgency and a real concern for guest satisfaction.
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is continuously required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment - The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.