Banyan Air Services Inc.is the largest aviation complex in the southeast located in beautiful Fort Lauderdale. We are a full-service aviation company, providing award-winning FBO services, and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) on turbine powered aircraft. Our avionics and maintenance repair station spans over 80,000 sq. ft. of hangar shops and offices. Banyan offers unique career growth opportunities in our busy shop maintaining King Airs to Gulfstreams.
Our team has a deep passion for excellence in aviation services and we are looking for enthusiastic individuals with the same passion. Give us a call and learn more about the career opportunities and consider sharing your talents with our team and customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assure that documentation on aircraft is properly updated, maintained, and executed before returning aircraft to customer.
Research aircraft records as required and generate aircraft status reports to assist service managers and the production department.
Communicate with chief inspector, service managers and production personnel as necessary.
Assist A&P technicians with locating technical documentation.
Research any additional information for chief inspector and service managers as necessary.
Ensure that all mechanics have acquired the proper documents to inspect the aircraft effectively and efficiently.
Ensure that the facility research library is updated as required.
Perform record keeping to comply with regulatory requirements for the repair station.
Manage aircraft maintenance records and promote customer aircraft maintenance program.
Communicate with co-workers, management, customers, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
Conform with all safety rules and wear/use all appropriate safety equipment.
To be fully proficient in this position, employees must possess and/or acquire the following through on-the-job training:
- FAA guidelines and regulations,
- Knowledge of Banyan's FAA Repair Station Inspection Manual,
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance inspection procedures and manufacturer or FAA approved operator inspection forms
- Knowledge of aircraft logbooks
- Knowledge of the forms necessary to keep updated for FAA requirements,
Working knowledge, knowledge of the location, purpose, and use of:
1. Aircraft and Parts Manuals and Microfiche
2. FAA form 337
3. Manufacturer Inspection Forms
4. Malfunction or defect report
5. Discrepancy sheets and clip boards
6. Work Authorizations
Requires a high school diploma or the equivalent and a minimum of three years experience working in the field. Also requires an Airframe and Power plant license or equivalent experience pertinent to research.
Banyan Air Services, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer, one with a great team environment, a drug-free workplace and offers excellent pay and benefits including but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance and Supplemental Accident
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Program with company match
- Company paid holidays and paid time off for full-time employees
- Continued education and flight reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance is available for those that qualify
- Health & Wellness Program with an onsite teammate gym
Join our team and enjoy – "Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together"
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.