Journeyman & Apprentice Instrumentation Technicians
Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently hiring Instrumentation Journeyman & Apprentices for various projects with our Lloydminster branch.
Techmation works on a variety of industrial oil & gas construction and maintenance projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term construction and maintenance projects with well-established and reputable clients within the Lloydminster area.
- Instrumentation Journeyman certificate, OR
- Registered Instrumentation Apprentice (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Year)
- Candidates must have valid ESC H2S Alive, ESC Fall Protection, Standard First Aid – Level A or C and CSTS09/CSTS 2020 Fundamentals certificates
- Must have previous experience working within Industrial Oil & Gas facilities, construction and/or maintenance
- Must have a flexible work schedule - shift work, overtime, and weekends
- Valid Class 5 drivers license
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Candidate must live within commuting distance of Lloydminster to be considered
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Platinum Club Member) that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume online through our company careers webpage: