Journeyman & Apprentice Electricians
Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently seeking Apprentice & Journeyman Electricians for our Lloydminster branch.
Techmation works on a variety of industrial oil and gas construction and maintenance projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term industrial projects with well-established and reputable clients within the Lloydminster area.
- Indentured Apprentice Electrician
- Journeyman Electrician Certificate
- Candidates must have valid ESC H2S Alive, ESC Fall Protection, Standard First Aid Level A or C, and CSTS09/CSTS 2020 Fundamentals certificates
- Previous electrical construction experience working within the Industrial Oil & Gas sector is an asset, but not required
- Must have a flexible work schedule - shift work, overtime, and weekends
- Valid Class 5 drivers license and reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Platinum Club Member) that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, pension plan, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume online through our company careers webpage: http://www.techmationelectric.com/content/careers