Industrial Maintenance Instrumentation Journeyman
Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently hiring Industrial Maintenance Instrumentation Journeyman for our Airdrie branch.
Techmation works on a variety of industrial oil and gas construction and maintenance projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term industrial projects with well-established and reputable clients.
- Journeyman Instrumentation certificate
- Journeyman Instrument certificate with strong maintenance experience in Oil field or Mining sectors
- Previous maintenance and turn around experience is a requirement including device calibrations, valve rebuilds, device setups, commissioning and general maintenance activities
- Candidates must have valid OSSA or Energy Safety Canada H2S Alive, Standard First Aid (Level C), OSSA or Energy Safety Canada Fall Protection, and CSTS 09 and CSTS 2020 certificates
- Previous experience working within Industrial Oil & Gas sectors
- Valid Class 5 drivers license (non GDL)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of successful team
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Platinum Club Member) that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, pension plan, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume online through our company careers page.