Journeyman & Apprentice Electricians/Labourers
Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently seeking experienced Journeyman & Apprentice Electricians/Labourers for our Brooks branch. Work is located in the Brooks region, therefore candidates must be local to the area to be considered.
Techmation works on a variety of industrial oil and gas construction and maintenance projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term industrial projects with well-established and reputable clients within the Brooks area.
- Journeyman Electrical certificate, OR
- Electrical Apprentice (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year), OR
- Willing to accept applicants interested in becoming indentured in the trade, OR
- Site Labourers
- Must have a flexible work schedule - shift work, overtime, and weekends
- Valid Class 5 drivers license and reliable transportation
- Candidates must have valid ESC H2S Alive, Standard First Aid Level A or C with CPR/AED, ESC Fall Protection, CSTS 09 & CSTS 2020 Certificates
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Candidates must live within the Brooks region to be considered
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Platinum Club Member) that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, pension plan, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume online through our company careers page: