Industrial Maintenance Electrician Technician
Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently seeking Industrial Maintenance Electrician Technician for our Fort St John branch. This position in the Fort St John area offers a full-time 2 weeks on 2 weeks off shift work in camp. Preference will be given to applicants living in the Fort St John/Dawson Creek area.
- Journeyman Electrical Red Seal
- Must have a strong knowledge in both electrical and instrumentation
- Previous electrical & instrumentation maintenance experience in an industrial setting
- Must have strong electrical maintenance and PCL experience
- Must have 4160 VAC generation and troubleshooting experience
- Candidates must have valid H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, CSTS-09, and OSSA Fall Protection certificates
- Valid Class 5 drivers license (non GDL)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of successful team
The success candidate will also need to be familiar with the following:
- Programming experience on Allen Bradley, Bristol, REMVue and Roc Panels
- PLC troubleshooting/Programming
- Compressor Panel and Generator Panel experience
- SCADA Radio Communications and troubleshooting
- Oil and Gas processes, including natural gas compressors/ dehys/ refridge/ VRU
- Facility/Wellsite preventative E/I maintenance
- Liquid/Gas measurement devices
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Platinum Club Member) that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume online through our company careers page at: http://www.techmationelectric.com/content/careers