Techmation Electric & Controls is looking for a driven, experienced Plant Operator to join our team for a 7 days on/7 days off shift. This individual must be knowledgeable about current OH&S legislation, and conversant with the industry standards and practices of today's safety-focused oil & gas sector. Candidates must be located within the Fort St John region or be willing to relocate in order to be considered.
- Minimum of 4th class power engineering ticket required with the willingness to continue power engineering ticket advancement, 2nd class power engineering certificate is preferred
- Gas plant or field operation experience is considered an asset
- Current Standard First Aid Level A or C, Energy Safety Canada H2S Alive and CSO
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work within a team environment
- Must be self motivated with the ability to work alone and complete routine tasks
- Candidates must be local to Fort St. John or be willing to relocate in order to be considered
Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd. is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Platinum Club Member) that provides a complete range of services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume online through our company careers webpage: