Sanitation Weekend Crew
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Atlanta Cheesecake Company LLC is a leader in the dessert industry producing innovative, eye-appealing, mouth-watering products of the highest quality for the best possible price. Our focus is gourmet products for the consumer.
OPEN HOUSE Tuesdays and Wednesdays FROM 11:00 AM TO 3:00 PM
Schedule: 3 day, 12 hour shifts
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday 5:30 pm to 5:30 am
- Wash utensils and machinery; using hot or cold water as required.
- Operate machinery as needed.
- Knowledge of chemical dilutions and concentration.
- Follow General Manufacturing Practices, and Personal Protective Equipment procedures as directed by leadership team
- Knowledge of washing procedures by zones.
- Knowledge of color-coding procedures.
- Quality Control in the area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work safely with products containing allergens (wheat, dairy, eggs and a variety of tree nuts).
- 6 months Sanitation experience
- Familiar with 7 steps of sanitation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 100 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and or carrying of object weighing up to 40 pounds
Work positions include walking, standing, climbing, and walking fast in an emergency situation
Must work be able to work in Hot and cold rooms and/or ambient outside temperatures
Must be able to perform manual tasks involving continuous movement of hands and fingers.
Must be punctual
We offer the chance to work for a stable and growing company where your contributions and efforts are rewarded. Specifically:
- Competitive salary, depending on educational background, skills and experience level.
- Aetna/Cigna health insurance plans, inclusive to additional supplemental benefit plans
- Life insurance.
- PTO, and 4 Company Observed holidays
ACC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe and healthy work environment