Janitorial Services Site Supervisor
Janitorial Team Lead
Reports to: Area Manager
The Team Lead will provide direction and support to a team of cleaners to ensure excellence in service to the standards set forth in the scope of work developed by the customer.
- Provides training and direction to a team of cleaning specialists or office cleaners.
- Performs general cleaning in the common areas of the building.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the workflow.
- Train new team members.
- May perform minor repairs and maintenance such as replacing light bulbs, restocking paper towels, tissue and other supplies.
- Assists in cleaning and sanitizing restrooms, kitchens, and break areas.
- Ensures heating and cooling systems are operational.
- Responsible for securing the building upon leaving and securing customer's keys at all times.
- Maintains a neat and orderly van or supply storage area; ensures cleaning and maintenance supplies are stocked.
- May perform pressure washing, quality inspections, supply inventory, window cleaning, and biohazard cleanup and trash removal.
- May be required to drive personal or company vehicle to other customer locations to perform routine cleaning or additional services.
- Assists in examining the facility for safety hazards; additional services that are needed, and reports deficiencies to supervisor.
- Maintain a courteous and professional relationship with coworkers and the customer.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of safety hazards and proper use of various cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and operate tools or equipment used in routine maintenance.
Education And/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous related experience preferred.
- Valid Driver's License required for some positions.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, wiping, reaching, bending, stooping, climbing, and lifting and / or carrying up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Will have contact with chemicals commonly used in the janitorial industry
- Will have contact with latex products including gloves.
HHM Facility Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits and training. HHM Facility Management, LLC makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.