Reflections Care Aide/HHA(Alzheimer's/Dementia Unit) FT-All Shifts
At the present time we are looking for compassionate and dedicated Reflections Resident Care Assistants/Home Health Aides to provide help to Residents in our dedicated Memory Care Reflections Unit (Alzheimer's and Dementia) of our beautiful and luxurious Assisted Living Community. In this role, you will provide resident care services to Residents while maintaining their safety and comfort.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting Residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Escorting Residents to meals and recreational activities
- Helping out as needed in the Resident Services area to ensure the safety, comfort and well-being of our Residents
- Follow all policies and procedures, adhering to instructions of Nurse Shift Supervisor and Wellness Director
Full Time position available for all shifts.
- Experience with Alzheimer's and Dementia patients
- Must speak and read in English and follow verbal instructions
- Previous experience with geriatric Residents preferred; providing assistance with ADLs
- Ability to follow instructions and establish personal care routine
- Basic understanding of dementia; patience and tact in redirecting Residents
- Ability to adjust to many types of personalities and situations
- You must be reliable, caring and gentle
- Ability to provide abiding respect for the elderly and to remain calm at all times