Janitorial Services Site Manager
We are looking for a Site Manager to join the HHM Facility Management team. The Site Manager plans, organizes, and oversees daily operations of assigned site to meet the strategic goals of the organization.
HHM Facility Management has been providing exceptional maintenance services to American industries for over 22 years. We've developed advanced methods to streamline the maintenance process so our customers can focus on their business, and we take care of the rest.
- Full Time
- Paid Time Off
- Company Provided Cell Phone (for business & personal Use)
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Oversees a team of Supervisors, Team Leads, and Cleaning Specialists.
- Plan, lead, and monitor the daily activities of team to ensure safety, compliance, and employee and customer satisfaction and retention.
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, and evaluate the performance of personnel.
- Maintain company equipment including repairs and routine maintenance in accordance with company standards.
- Maintain inventory of consumable supplies to avoid disruption of service.
- Routinely inspect quality of service delivery and respond to customer complaints promptly to ensure quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Respond promptly to service or special requests to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Proactively communicate with customer to determine satisfaction and recommend additional services.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of leadership experience in a similar industry required.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor's degree in related field a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent time management skills, proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to use smart phone and laptop.
- Occasional periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Frequent stooping, bending, crouching, climbing, pushing or pulling, and exposure to varying levels of noise, air quality, lighting and the elements.
- Lifting up to 100 pounds.
- Exposure to chemicals commonly used in the janitorial industry.
- Use of PPE such as latex gloves, protective clothing, safety glasses, and masks as needed.
HHM Facility Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits and training. HHM Facility Management, LLC makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.