Associate Director, Human Resources
As our lead human resources generalist, you will play a critical role ensuring that our 300+ employees have everything they need to deliver on our mission. We are 105+ years young and proud to be laser-focused on delivering value to our 350+ Member organizations and their thousands of employees. We truly mean it when we say our mission and purpose are our North Star: to deliver insights for what's ahead that help organizations improve their performance and better serve society.
There's never two days the same in this role. It starts with creating and delivering a culture that attracts and retains top talent – creating an environment where people care about each other and the work. With direction from the CHRO, you will provide leadership and tactical support on all people-related matters across the business, ensuring best practices and superior customer service.
- With direction from CHRO, drive, implement human capital strategies that support the growth of the business while ensuring employee engagement and management effectiveness.
- Manage all HR day-to-day operations/initiatives/timelines.
- Manage the HR Generalist/Recruiter and Coordinator ensuring their continuous development.
- Manage the organization's U.S. health & welfare benefits with expertise in benefit issues ensuring the CHRO's and TCB Benefits Administrative Committee guidelines are followed.
- Ensures timeliness and accuracy of required Federal and State government filings (e.g., 5500s, ACA, EEO Reporting) and ensures compliance with ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, IRS, FMLA, EEO, and DOL requirements.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all bonus/merit increases, salary banding, annual employee letters, compensation benchmarking, HRIS.
- Partnering with the CHRO, contribute to the development of compensation packages and programs that align with TCB's strategic plan.
Performance Management and Staff Development
- Partnering with the CHRO, manage the review process, calibration meetings, develop timelines for talent reviews/promotions, and develop a robust curriculum of learning.
- Liaise with inhouse legal counsel on PIPs, documenting performance issues, separations.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or Psychology is required.
- 10+ years human resource business partner experience.
- 5 years managing health & welfare and pension plans.
- S CEBS preferred
- Demonstrate strong competence in all functional HR areas, including benefits, compensation, employee relations, staffing, learning and organizational effectiveness.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal/state employment laws and a solid understanding general HR practices, laws and regulations required.
- Excellent knowledge of pension, 403b, 125 compliance, and ACA reporting requirements.
- Positive, can-do attitude, mature minded.
- High degree of professionalism, confidentiality, diplomacy in interactions at all levels.
- Impeccable attention to detail, follow-through, and the ability to anticipate needs proactively.
- Conflict resolution skills and experience-honed judgment.
- Excellent customer service skills; helps others develop and be successful.
- Act with Urgency in a highly adaptable and ever-changing work environment.
- Strong work ethic; self-motivated, independent.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, including VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables, and other Office applications.