ERP Project Manager
As COVID-19 continues to impact our world, the health & wellness of our employees, customers, and communities is the priority of Amphenol Advanced Sensors! We are adhering to all CDC, State and Local orders and have implemented new protocols at our sites. Until further notice, all interviews will be conducted virtually to ensure the safety of our valued job candidates!
This position will provide the overall leadership and project management from the business perspective, linking project and business goals, driving functional teams and actions, and supporting the overall success of the Global ERP solution implementation.
- Regular attendance
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the position, with or without accommodations
- Organize functional business resources and drive attendance and commitment
- Drive completion of functional business tasks
- Advocate for business requirements, integrating business goals and priorities in the project solutions
- Identify gaps and problem areas, prepare process adaptations, recommendations, and solutions
- Review and approval of customizations, change requests, etc…. within escalation authority
- Drive end to end testing sessions and ensure process and data integrity
- Interact with Consultants to ensure alignment and prioritization of project deliverables, approve and reconcile invoices
- Develop business and financial systems
- Oversee team of Business Analysts
- Ensure appropriate documentation of processes, training documentation, controls and procedures
- Communicate progress to steering committee and other interested parties (HQ, Management)
- Other related functions as assigned
- Travel as necessary
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in ERP implementation
- Demonstrated project management experience; deliverables on-time and on-budget
- Oracle experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience leading cross functional teams
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit package of health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, life and 401k with match.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
AMPHENOL ADVANCED SENSORS
Amphenol Advanced Sensors, with its portfolio of industry-leading brands - Thermometrics, NovaSensor, Telaire, Protimeter and Kaye - is an innovator in advanced sensing technologies and innovative embedded measurement solutions customized for regulatory and industry driven applications, creating value by providing critical information for real time data decisions.
We offer domain expertise, rapid customization, world-class manufacturing capability and lasting customer relationships - To deliver the greatest value in cost of ownership to their customers.
Amphenol Advanced Sensors is a member of the USA-based Amphenol Corporation. With our own global presence we offer our customers exceptional technical support and service in the areas of development, production and distribution.
Amphenol is one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world. The Company designs, manufactures and markets electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, coaxial and flat-ribbon cable, and interconnect systems.
The primary end markets for the Company's products are communications and information processing markets, including cable television, cellular telephone and data communication and information processing systems; aerospace and military electronics; and automotive, rail and other transportation and industrial applications.
*This job posting closes December 31, 2020*