Dynomax, Inc is expanding! We are adding brand new, state of the art CNC Machines. With the additional machines and projects, maintaining quality is a priority. The Quality Assurance Technician will be responsible for ensuring that quality standards, processes and procedures are adhered to throughout the machining/production process.
- Verify all phases of inspection – First part approval, in process and final inspection
- Implement “Inspection plans” and MRB (Material Review Board) policy
- Create “ballooned drawings”, when required
- Create “In-process inspection sheets”
- Collect data as instructed by the Quality Assurance Manager and/or Quality Engineers
- Verify that production Routers are properly completed
- Prepare FAI reports using appropriate software
- Work with the Inspection Department (mechanical inspection and CMM inspection) and use small measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometer, pin gages etc.
- Use optical instruments in order to ensure parts meet specifications
- Participate in the final testing of complex machines (spindles) with the combination of mechanical and electrical requirements
- Participate in Corrective action (CA), Preventive action (PA) and Continuous improvement (CI) activities
- Ability to work with a variety of metals
- Experienced in performing first article inspections and preparing FAI reports
- Aerospace/AS9100 experience preferred
- Ability to work with small gauges—micrometer, caliper, pin gauges and visual inspection instruments
- Ability to mechanically inspect parts using a surface plate and various gages
- Ability to read blueprints and use GD&T
- Ability to perform in-process inspection and create sample plans
- Ability to organize data and present it in a meaningful manner
What's in it for you:
- A future! As Dynomax grows, we want to see you grow as well
- A clean A/C environment and great work culture
- An environment that encourages strong work ethics and values
- Opportunity for new challenges as we grow
- Great benefits and above competitive pay
At Dynomax, you will not just be another employee – you will be an integral member of the family.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous Company match
- Paid holidays, vacation and PTO
- Variety of optional benefits (FSA, AFLAC, etc.)
Manufacture a great career with Dynomax!
Dynomax provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.