NW General Laborer
Location: Ferndale, WA
As a general laborer with construction background you will perform any combination of the essential duties and responsibilities of production projects as listed below. Availability for work schedule is crucial. Successful candidates will be required to participate in a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screening per our Drug Free Workplace policy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds concrete forms.
- Smoothes and finishes freshly poured concrete.
- Dismantles and pulls up steel forms.
- Uses hammer to knock out steel pins when dismantling forms.
- Moves heavy materials periodically.
- Digs, rakes, pries, drills, grinds, and hammers a variety of items; also ratchets rods and bolts tight.
- Ties and cuts wire.
- Maneuvers around uneven ground and miscellaneous debris.
- Works in various weather conditions.
- Cleans finished product by drilling, grinding, filing, and patching up air pockets on the concrete surface.
- Prepares for shipping by counting and gathering materials and supplies, then combining them on pallets.
- Other duties as assigned.
BMI offers a competitive wage and benefits package; wage is dependent upon experience.
Applicants must go on line and complete the BMI Employment Application form to be considered for this position.
For full job description, please click here.
Bellingham Marine is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex or age.
To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process due to a disability, please contact [email protected].
Bellingham Marine is a Drug Free Work Place.