Journeyman & Apprentice Electricians
Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently hiring Industrial Journeyman & Apprentice Electricians for our Coronation and Hardisty branches.
Techmation works on a variety of industrial oil and gas construction and maintenance projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term industrial projects with well-established and reputable clients.
- Journeyman Electrician Certificate, OR
- Registered Electrician Apprentice (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year)
- Previous electrical construction experience working within the Industrial Oil & Gas sector is considered an asset
- Candidates must have valid H2S Alive, Fall Protection, Standard First Aid (Level C) and CSTS-09 certificates
- Must have a flexible work schedule - shift work, overtime, weekends, and travel
- Valid Class 5 drivers license and clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Platinum Club Member) that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, pension plan, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity please submit your resume online through our company's career webpage: http://www.techmationelectric.com/content/careers