Full Time Employment Training Professional
Want to make a difference in the life of someone else? Then Skills is the place for you!! Skills of Central PA, Inc. is currently seeking a full time Employment Training Professional to work in Centre County, however could work in other areas when needed. The Employment Training Professional provides a variety of vocational services to enable referred individuals to develop, achieve and retain employment in the community. Delivers services on a one-to-one basis using positive approaches and person-centered practices. Schedule will vary but consist of mostly daytime hours. The willingness to work afternoons, evenings and weekends, as needed, is a must.
Master’s degree in human services or business with 1 year related experience, or Bachelor’s degree in human services or business with 1 year related experience or Associate's degree (or 60 college credits) with 2 years related experience, or High School Diploma or GED with 4 years related experience or a parent of a program participant.
Must be willing to perform a wide variety of jobs in companies located throughout the service delivery area. Must have a valid driver's license. Pre-employment physical and drug screening required.
About the Benefits
Skills offers a great benefits package and a work environment to match!
- Various Schedules Available to Match Your Lifestyle
- Competitive Pay
- Work Vehicle Available While On the Job*
- Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off, Plus Personal Time and Sick Time*
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options*
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care*
- 401K Retirement Program (With Employer Matching)*
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance for Higher Education*
- Employee Wellness Program
- Exceptional Opportunities for Career Growth
- Great Co-workers and a Team to Support You!
*For positions that qualify