Journeyman & Apprentice Electricians
Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently hiring Industrial Journeyman & Apprentice Electricians for work that is located in the Quesnel and Prince George, BC regions, therefore candidates must be local to the area or willing to relocate to be considered.
Techmation works on a variety of industrial oil and gas construction and maintenance projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term industrial projects with well-established and reputable clients.
- Journeyman Electrician Certificate, OR
- Registered Electrician Apprentice (3rd or 4th year)
- Previous electrical construction experience working within the Industrial Oil & Gas sector
- Candidates must have valid ESC H2S Alive, ESC Fall Protection, Standard First Aid (Level C) and CSTS 2020 certificates
- Must have a flexible work schedule - shift work, overtime, weekends, and travel
- Valid Class 5 drivers license and clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Platinum Club Member) that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, pension plan, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity please submit your resume online through our company's career webpage: http://www.techmationelectric.com/content/careers