Sales Data Analyst
The Sales Data Analyst is responsible for proactive analysis through reporting and interpretation of data. Presenting analytical findings and clearly communicating with team members.
This position requires that the employee perform all essential duties as assigned by the ECD management team which shall include the following:
- Reporting and analyzing data relating to product placement, etc. Provides accurate data that allows the company to identify both data and operational issues.
- Knowledge of ECMD markets and trends.
- Run vendor DART reports as assigned by management.
- Evaluate DART reports and internal POS data to identify market trends.
- Work with ECD team to implement product expansions.
- Knowledge of product line, marketing programs and various similar data as required.
- Observes all selling and marketing policies established by the company.
- Work with ECD management to improve or establish processes to streamline product flow.
- Honors the confidentiality of the company’s business policies as well as all of our customers’ transactions.
- Works on various projects or tasks that are assigned by ECD management.
- Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Employees must proficiently read, speak and understand English.
- Two or four year college degree.
- Prior knowledge of Vendor DART.
- Query writing ability via either SQL or Access database.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
- Work daily overtime, weekends, and holidays when necessary.
- Must be able to communicate and work with a small group of other employees as well as work independently at times with minimal supervision.
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Other benefits include access to medical, dental, vision, life and disability starting after 90 days