A family-owned Aerospace company, Dynomax, Inc. designs, manufactures and develops high-precision machined components, injection molding and tooling, sub-assemblies, automated work cells, and specialty machines since 1986.
The 3D Drafter will create drawings, models, assemblies, and execute ECN's for the various Engineering groups. The Drafter will also assist in maintaining part data in the ERP system and maintaining data in a vault system.
- Develop detailed models and drawings which accurately reflect the manufacturing process using Solidworks.
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for parts or mechanical equipment using Solidworks.
- Collaborate with Engineers to lay out or detail components and to resolve design or other problems.
- Layout, draw, and reproduce illustrations for reference and to describe operations.
- Design scale or full-size blueprints of specialty items such as fixtures or components.
- Create and update multi-level Bills of Material, Routers, and Work Instructions
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Advanced working knowledge of Solidworks: modeling, drafting, assemblies with some surfacing
- Working knowledge of CNC machining principles, methods and techniques
- Proven ability to thrive in a Continuous Improvement environment
- Ability to read complicated drawings, work instructions, routers, and interpret GD&T.
Our ideal Drafter would also have experience working with:
- Experience in 5-axis work-holding: standard, modular, and custom
- Experience with design of parts made of aluminum, titanium etc.
- Knowledge of MasterCAM, SiemensNX, or Catia
- Experience working in an Aerospace manufacturing environment
- Experience with secondary processing such as chem film, anodize, prime and paint
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous Company match
- Paid holidays, vacation and PTO
- Variety of optional benefits (FSA, AFLAC, etc.)
Manufacture a great career with Dynomax
Dynomax provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.