SE Sub Assembly
Assembles finished concrete floats and necessary hardware together in accordance with blueprint specifications. Prepares assembled floats to be shipped to final destination. Dependability for work is crucial. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and participate in random drug screening per our Drug Free Workplace policy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates forklift to transport floats to assembly area. Places and aligns floats into correct order and position, following blueprint specifications.
- Obtains and prepares necessary materials and hardware, including bolts, washers, rods, lumber, and necessary hand tools.
- Positions and fastens all required hardware and material onto floats using wrenches, rubber mallets, and other appropriate hand tools.
- Checks and inspects floats to ensure that there are no major cracks or flaws. Ensures that floats and hardware materials are assembled appropriately.
- May patch and fill holes and gouges using hand tools such as trowels and scrapers.
- Learns and applies safety rules and techniques.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
BMI offers a competitive wage and benefits package; wage is dependent upon experience.
Applicants must go on line and complete an application at www.bellingham-marine.com to be considered for this position.
For full job description, please click here.
To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process due to a disability, please contact [email protected].
Bellingham Marine is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex or age.
Bellingham Marine is a Drug Free Work Place.