Administrative Assistant - Part Time and Full Time
We are recruiting for multiple positions of Administrative Assistant. This position will be based at various offices in the DC Metro Area.
The Administrative Assistant is an entry-level administrative support position that provides support across multiple project teams
Contract deliverables and requirements include general office/administrative support to include data entry, generating correspondence, processing and recording of weekly participant expense reimbursements; along with coordinating meeting materials, travel and lodging for conferences, training workshops and technical assistance meetings. Additional duties may include executive administrative and accounting support.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Interfaces with project team to provide quality and timely submission of conference-related and other project deliverables and reporting requirements.
- Process participant reimbursements.
- Develop and revise documents in accordance with client requirements.
- Occasional onsite meeting support as needed.
- Assist with general accounting administrative tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or 4 years equivalent experience
- 2 + years of administrative/office and/or meeting coordination experience
Proficient with Microsoft Office products and across multiple platforms
Experience in office administration, management and/or event coordination is preferred
Familiar with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
Proficient written and verbal communications skills
Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
Excellent people skills in dealing with clients, vendors, and internal staff
Ability to prioritize and meet tight and diverse timelines
Ability to be flexible and work on projects outside written job description.
Must have demonstrated success being proactive and following through on tasks
Detail oriented with excellent planning and organizational skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer