Van Driver FT
Bridgemoor Transitional Care provides personalized, cost-effective care after a hospital stay serving as a bridge between the hospital and home. With locations in Round Rock, Fort Worth, San Antonio and Webster, this model of care from a physician-led team is designed to return patients home faster, reduce their likelihood of returning to the hospital, and ultimately, reduce the total cost of care.
The Driver for Bridgemoor Transitional Care will be responsible for the transport of patients to and from hospitals and any other necessary medical appointments. Drivers will be responsible for maintenance and care of the vehicle while providing a positive attitude and ensuring an excellent patient experience.
Here's what we are looking for:
- High School diploma or GED
- Current and valid state driver's license
- Must be able to provide a current 10-year DMV printout
- Must pass mandatory and random drug and alcohol screening
- Must be able to speak and read English. Ability to speak and read Spanish preferred
WORK CONDITIONS: As assigned; including some weekends, evenings and holidays.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Have the ability to safely perform movements such as pushing, pulling, lifting, bending, kneeling, reaching and lifting up to 75 lbs. pounds with or without reasonable accommodations.