QA Lab Tech I
This position is responsible for the preparation and evaluation of micro sections to industry, military and customer standards as well as the interpretation of related documentation and recording the results into computer database.
- Data management and reporting.
- Preparation/evaluation of final micro sections per industry and customer specification.
- QA/QC related in-process and final testing as required.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Works safely to prevent injuries and follows all safety regulations
- May be required to cross train in other departments.
- This position may require overtime for coverage on alternate shifts and weekends.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ Years PCB experience a plus.
- Cross section experience preferred, microscope experience required.
- Basic Computer experience - Microsoft Office-Outlook/Word/Excel.
- Past Participation on QIT’s or leading teams a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with team player/multitasking skills; detail oriented; flexibility.
- Ability to work standing for extended periods of time and able to lift up to 25 lbs. safely.
Amphenol offers a competitive salary and benefits. The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
For consideration for this position, please apply online to: https://amphenol-apc.acquiretm.com