TECHNICIAN - CDL B
We are currently seeking Technician with Class B CDL licenses for work in the Brazil, IN area. This position is responsible for the operation of tools and equipment in a variety of customer work sites for the purpose of providing industrial and/or environmental cleaning. Our CDL Technicians will be responsible for the equipment that they are assigned, conducting pre and post trip inspections as well as assisting Laborers and Technicians in the field. Our equipment requires a Class B license with tanker endorsement. Although there are varying hours for work Technicians are home daily/nightly with the exception of pre-planned outage work.
- Valid Driver’s License with CDL - Class B with Tanker endorsement, good driving record and ability to obtain and maintain a valid DOT medical card.
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
- Startup, monitor, and shutdown equipment in accordance with applicable safety and environmental practices and policies
- Completes visual and daily safety inspection of equipment to ensure safe operations and communicate potential repair issues to shop manager (DVIR)
- Operates equipment safely and efficiently to limit downtime and minimize costs
- Performs routine maintenance such as lubricating, fueling, and cleaning
- Set up jobsite and use equipment such as, water blast gun, water lance, dry vacuum hose, wet vacuum hose, shovels and picks.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may a variety of work sites, and varying schedules that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
- Work as part of a team to accomplish established goals in a safe and effective manner
- Be respectful to all fellow employees and customers
Benefits include Medical, Dental/vision, Life, paid time off, 401k with employer match
Before proceeding through the full application process, C&K Industrial Services requires that all CDL job candidates register for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's (FMCSA) Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse. https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/register
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status