Customer Service Representative - ATS International, Inc.
ATS International Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are responsible for reviewing received inquiries and developing & executing transportation concepts for those inquires deemed vetted/qualified as meeting ATS International service capabilities. Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, the Intl CSR provides customer and sales support functions as assigned to ensure set Revenue, Margin $, and Margin % goal attainment.
Education and Experience
- Customer service or sales experience usually gained through 5+ years of training and/or experience in a related field preferred not required.
- 5+ years of experience within the transportation trade preferred but not required.
- Must have general knowledge of geography and basic map-reading.
- Must be able to sign new business and further develop existing customers.
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and work with limited supervision.
- Must be results-oriented with strong interpersonal, persuasive, organizational, and time management skills.
- Must be a detail-oriented, highly-organized team player with strong written and verbal communication, decision-making, problem-solving, negotiations, and customer service skills.
- Must be able to look for ways to improve and promote quality, meets productivity standards, and strives to increase productivity.
- Must be able to cope with high work volumes in a fast-paced environment by demonstrating patience, professionalism, and positivity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required.
- Excellent communication skills (written, listening and verbal).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee customer service efforts as assigned through effective customer service strategies to meet or exceed established load, revenue, margin, and productivity goals.
- Respond timely to received inquiries, RFPs, Bid Solicitations, and transactional service requests.
- Assemble and communicate customer scope of work requirements within computer system for pricing/planning purposes.
- Oversee pricing & operational efforts for all vetted & qualified inquiries / requests.
- Present quotes/indications in a timely and professional manner; solicit and communicate feedback.
- Administer the assigned account base in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ensure all booking and load requests are entered timely and accurately into the LME operating system by following company standard procedures to ensure that all loads are being delivered on time.
- Act as a liaison between customers and the entire ATS organization by responding to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner to ensure customer and company needs are meet.
- Assist and advises with credit collection activities as needed.
- Communicate with customer to assist in resolving service exceptions.
- Promote positive communication within and between all departments of the company.
- Submit all sales productivity reports as assigned in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Communicate with assigned client list on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Maintain logs of communication within our CIMS CRM system
- In support of ATS’s culture, all employees are expected to consistently, effectively and reliably perform in accordance with the Company’s values as set forth in our core iDrive competencies and behaviors.
- Position may require work responsibilities outside of normal business hours, and infrequent travel may be required.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Constantly in a stationary sitting position and occasionally will move around.
Constantly operate a keyboard and mouse and constantly utilizes a computer monitor(s).
Constantly conversing with internal and external customers in person or via a phone system.