Successful candidate will efficiently perform quality repairs on lift trucks and industrial equipment. Complete work assignments in a safe and satisfactory manner, according to the needs of both the customer and the Company. Candidate will also promote our service and products in a professional manner.
- Ensure proper maintenance is performed and any ProLift vehicles assigned
- Maintain adequate and accurate parts inventory assigned
- Repair and service lift trucks and other equipment
- Diagnose problems
- Obtain parts and technical information needed to repair equipment
- Project a positive image by interacting with fellow employees. Customers and management in a cooperative, supportive and courteous manner
- Accurately communicate appropriate information to those who need to know on a timely basis
- Maintain acceptable personal and work area standards for safety. Appearance, and equipment condition
- Communicate positively and courteously with our customers
- Operate lift trucks and equipment as required
- Read and comprehend technical manuals
- Use proper test equipment for troubleshooting
- Own and maintain hand tools as required by management. (Current tool list inventory required to be on file)
- Continue training with company sponsored programs
Education/Job Requirements: High School Graduate or Equivalent, Tech School Preferred, Valid Driver’s License and 2 years’ experience preferred.
Available Benefits: Medical, Dental Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Days, Paid Holidays, 401K Matching, Paid Bereavement/Jury Duty Leave, Direct Deposit and Service Awards.