Associate Director of Sales- Community Relations Coordinator
The Bristal Assisted Living is looking for a savvy, creative person to join our sales team in our brand new luxury senior living community in Somerset NJ. The Associate Director of Sales/Community Relations Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Director of Community Relations (Sales Director) in maintaining maximum occupancy of the community and, when fully occupied, developing a waiting list of future Residents. Maintain accurate records in database for easy access and reporting. Ensure that The Bristal’s reputation is well presented within the community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet all visitors in a warm, friendly manner.
- Completion of all required move in paperwork and the collection of rent monies prior to resident move-in.
- Assist new resident to get acclimated into the community upon move in.
- Answer telephones in a professional manner.
- Create an effective resident referral program.
- Takes prospective Residents and/or families on tours of the community.
- Maintain active prospects database.
- Liaison between the Bristal and community referral sources.
- Regular follow up with prospective residents and referral sources.
- Manage all marketing inventory as directed.
- Assist the Director of Community Relations to create and/or host marketing/sales events.
- Assist the Director of Community Relations to oversee accuracy of available apartment inventory.
- Assist the Director of Community Relations to maintain weekly traffic and census reports.
- Complete a weekly outreach report when required by the Executive Director.
- Networking with outside referral sources.
- Position would require working a Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday Schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
- Must have the ability to “close” the deal.
- Must be able to work one weekend day per week.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Ability to relate well to the senior population.
- Great organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office.
- Must be a Notary Public or attain the Commission within 6 months of hire.
- Must be an independent worker.