RBC Medical Innovations is a cutting-edge medical device design firm located in the Kansas City metropolitan area. RBC partners with OEM companies world-wide to design and manufacture life-saving medical devices to be sold into the healthcare marketplace. The RBC culture is innovative, supportive, and focused on delivering the best medical device design services to their clients world-wide. RBC is searching for a Program Manager.
The Program Manager is responsible for every phase of the product life-cycle, from proposal to project kick-off, collaboration with engineers during design phase, and ultimately the timely completion and successful commercialization of our electromechanical medical devices. At RBC, the Program Manager is expected to be a hands-on leader of project teams. We pair our Program Managers with experienced project technical leads to create responsible and effective project leadership teams. Our Clients rely on these leadership teams to produce the life-improving outcomes resulting from RBCs products.
Key responsibilities for Program Manager include:
- Understand the near- and medium-term project objectives, develop plans for achieving them, the status of achieving them, the risks to achieving them, and adjust the plans to succeed.
- Provide day-to-day coordination for project teams
- Responsible for management reporting and budgets
- Leads teams of 5-15 people and third parties/vendors to execute projects with durations of 6-18 months
Qualifications for Program Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or similar technical discipline
- 2+ years product development experience
- 2+ years' working in a client-facing Program Manager role
- Experience leading and completing product development from business proposal through post-production support
- Demonstrated project budget management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent planning, analytical skills as well as good organization and time management skills
Highly Desired Qualifications for Program Manager:
- Demonstrated capability to lead projects in a regulated industry, such as aerospace, automotive and medical device, preferably ISO 13485 and FDA compliance
- Experience in the contract engineering and manufacturing business a plus!
RBC offers great benefits, competitive salary and generous paid time off.
RBC Medical Innovations values a diverse team and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must be authorized for full-time employment in the United States. For more information, visit www.rbccorp.com.
No Agencies, please