- BS degree in Software, Electrical, Mechanical
- 4+ years' experience in Systems Engineering for electromechanical and embedded systems medical device products
- Experience with FDA class II or III medical device regulatory requirements, or experience in similar regulated product development environment
- Experience performing risk, hazard and FMEA analyses
Required Experience and Skills:
- BS degree in Software, Electrical, Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering, or equivalent
- 2+ years' experience in Systems Engineering for electromechanical and embedded systems medical device products
- Demonstrated understanding of Systems Engineering tools and principles as applied to electromechanical and embedded systems (hardware and software) products
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make risk-based decisions to advance product development in a timely manner
- Experience with high-level design including system level architecture, design tradeoffs and constraints
- Experience developing technical requirements
- Love for high-technology products of all kinds
- Demonstrated project leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
RBC Medical Innovations offers great benefits, competitive salary, and generous paid time off.
RBC Medical Innovations is a cutting-edge medical device design firm located in the Kansas City metropolitan area. We partner with OEM companies world-wide to design and manufacture life-saving medical devices to be sold into the healthcare marketplace. The class I, II and III products we develop are broad in range and include cardiac pumps, in-vitro diagnostic automation, ocular equipment for retinal surgery, RF, microwave, ultrasound, and pulsed field energy for pain management, neuromodulation, cardiac, and oncology therapies. What is most rewarding about working for RBC is that the extraordinary people we hire are passionate about creating solutions that help save and improve the quality of people's lives. RBC Medical Innovations: small-company culture with a commitment to excellence!
At RBC, we pride ourselves in our results-oriented culture and highly-qualified team of employees and we offer a competitive salary and rich benefits package,including:
- Challenging, creative work environment
- World-class team of engineers and designers
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive benefits package
RBC Medical Innovations values a diverse team and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must be authorized for full-time employment in the United States. For more information, visit www.rbccorp.com.
No Agencies, please