Journeyman & Apprentice Electricians
Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently hiring Journeyman & Apprentice Electricians for our Estevan branch. Work is located in the Estevan, Regina and Carlyle regions, therefore candidates must be local or willing to relocate to these areas to be considered.
Techmation works on a variety of industrial oil and gas projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term construction and maintenance projects with well-established and reputable clients.
- Journeyman Electrical certificate, OR
- Indentured Electrical Apprentice (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year)
- Candidates must have valid H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, CSTS-09, OSSA Fall Protection, AWP, ESTS and SCOT certificates
- Previous electrical experience working within the Industrial Oil & Gas sector is an asset
- Must have a flexible work schedule - shift work, overtime, and weekends
- Valid Class 5 drivers license and reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Candidates must live within the Estevan, Regina or Carlyle area, or be willing to relocate to be considered
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Platinum Club Member) that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, pension plan, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume online through our company website.