Registered Behavior Technician
Come join a team of passionate therapists providing excellent pediatric therapy to children throughout the United States! Achieve Beyond was founded in 1995 and is continuously growing to meet the needs of developmentally disabled children through our ABA, speech, occupational, and physical therapy services. We currently offer our services in the entire metro New York area (including the five boroughs of NYC, Hudson Valley and Long Island) and Albany, New Jersey, Connecticut, the greater Los Angeles area, the Virginia/ Maryland/ DC area, and Florida. We specialize in conducting initial evaluations and providing ongoing services in home, community and clinic settings. Achieve Beyond is centered on our culture of collaboration and support to ensure our services are of the highest quality and adhere to our strong ethical standards.
All of our therapists will have access to the following benefits:
- Training and use of our paperless billing and data collection system
- Full practice management – we take care of intake, staffing, billing, tracking authorizations, insurance correspondence and maintenance of your certifications, so you are able to focus on providing our children with the best services!
- Access to continuing education workshops and trainings (we are an ASHA and BACB ACE provider)
- Team-building meetings, events, and trainings
Now Hiring: Part-time, Hourly RBTs
LOCATION: Cases Available in the Capitol District area!
- Provide direct ABA instruction according to the educational plan outlined by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Participate in collaborative team meetings with BCBA and other Behavior Therapists on the case
- Communicate frequently with family members by providing debriefs at the end of each session, as well as resources and strategies that can be implemented in the home and community to promote consistency
- Collect daily data and organize child’s program book weekly
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families in accordance with State and Federal regulations
Must have RBT certification
Must have a passion for working with children, families, and therapists!
- At least 2 years working with special needs children ages 2-21 in a supervised setting
successful completion of or current enrollment in an undergraduate program in psychology, healthcare, human services, education, or related field
- Experience using ABA preferred
- Successful completion of 20 hour classroom training provided by Achieve Beyond and passing grade on competency exam upon completion of training
- Must be self- motivated, a team player, and exercise patience/professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with children, family members, and supervisor
- Passionate about helping children and families, and providing services of the highest standards!
- Must be comfortable working in a home-based setting
Compensation is determined based on experience and education, and will be discussed during the interview process.