Customer Service / Dispatcher
Henry Industries Inc., an established provider of nationwide logistic services, distribution center, & 3rd party warehousing is seeking a CSR/Dispatcher to join our Operations team in the Golden, CO market. This position offers an opportunity to work in a challenging environment, a chance to continually enhance your skills, and the ability to grow with a progressive organization. www.henryindustriesinc.com
Receives calls from clients, contract drivers, and Henry Inc. staff while communicating information related to routes and deliveries. Inform contract drivers of location information, paperwork and piece count discrepancies in a manner that ensures success. Maintain company standards regarding paperwork received from contract drivers.
- Ensure that all orders, including those entered through the computer system, written and verbal are assigned to drivers and that the client’s deliveries are completed in a timely manner.
- Utilizes company procedures to effectively distribute client product to the appropriate routes.
- Works closely with outlying facilities to ensure that all shortages and/or damaged freight will be handled according to client procedures; notifies the appropriate personnel of any such discrepancies.
- Meets all required schedules, deadlines and time tables, routing or client needs, communicates any discrepancies with upper management and or outlining facility managers.
- Works directly with Account Manager
Full-Time - 9:00pm to 6:00am (Monday - Thursday) - $16.00 per hour
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to problem solve while working independently
- Excellent phone and customer service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Pass the pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Competitive Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Voluntary Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401K
- Opportunities for career advancement
This position does not offer sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1-B status).
We are an equal opportunity employer with a competitive wage. All offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test and criminal background check.