Line Technician - MLI
Elliott Aviation, a leader in aircraft solutions, has an exciting opportunity for a Line Technician at their corporate headquarters in Moline, IL. Since 1936, Elliott Aviation has been a world-class provider of comprehensive and customer-focused solutions for business aviation. Our vision, building partnerships that last, applies to our employees as well as our customers. As a Line Technician, you will play a key role in upholding the high standard of quality and customer service.
This hands-on position is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to pilots, passengers and crew members. As well as carrying on the day-to-day functions of the Line Department and upholding Elliott Aviation, Inc.’s high standards of quality in workmanship and customer service.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Make arrivals (passengers, pilots, and crew) feel appreciated by giving exemplary customer service.
- Park/tie down aircraft
- Drive fuel trucks as needed
- Fuel aircraft
- Maintain good ramp conditions
- Tow aircraft for servicing/repairs/storage/parking
- Grounds maintenance
- General building and hangar maintenance
- Maintain fuel and oil orders for all customers, training, charter, and sales aircraft
- View/read fuel meters, with or without accommodations.
- Other duties as assigned
Top candidates will possess the ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees in a courteous and helpful manner, positive attitude, customer driven and has the ability to take direction well. Other requirements include:
Ability to physically lift 50 lbs.
Work in all weather conditions
Approval under the current Elliott auto policy
Valid driver license in order to obtain S.I.D.A. authorization under F.A.R. section 107.31 (unescorted access privileges to the security identification display area – S.I.D.A.)