Culinary Ambassador PRN
Bridgemoor Transitional Care provides personalized, cost-effective care after a hospital stay serving as a bridge between the hospital and home. With locations in Round Rock, Fort Worth, San Antonio and Webster, this model of care from a physician-led team is designed to return patients home faster, reduce their likelihood of returning to the hospital, and ultimately, reduce the total cost of care.
The Server is responsible for providing high quality exceptional service for patients in a Bridgemoor Transitional Care (BTC). This position will be responsible for taking orders in patient suites and dining rooms as well as delivery of patient meals throughout the BTC ensuring satisfaction with their culinary experience.
Here's what we are looking for:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience in hospitality, food service, or related industry
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language
- Excellent communication skills with a hospitality mindset
- Strong team player
- Successful completion of accredited Food Handler’s Training Course within sixty (60 days) of employment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
WORK SCHEDULE: Ability to adhere to a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to lift 25 pounds for routine performance of essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations.