Dishwasher FT Days 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Bridgemoor Transitional Care provides personalized, cost-effective care after a hospital stay serving as a bridge between the hospital and home. With locations in Round Rock, Fort Worth, San Antonio and Webster, this model of care from a physician-led team is designed to return patients home faster, reduce their likelihood of returning to the hospital, and ultimately, reduce the total cost of care.
The Dishwasher is responsible for providing a clean and safe kitchen area for our staff and patient guests. The Dishwasher will wash pots, pans and cooking equipment while keeping the dish room and equipment clean and organized.
Here is what we are looking for:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience as a dishwasher or working in a kitchen is preferred
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language
- Must possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to seven hours)
- Ability to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time
- Successful completion of accredited Food Handler’s Training Course within sixty (60 days) of employment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
WORK SCHEDULE: Ability to adhere to a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to lift 25 pounds for routine performance of essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations.