LMS Office Services Lead I - Legal
Responsible for providing functional and performance guidance to the LMS work force at a site location. The position will coordinate all site work assuring that scheduled plans are met. This person is responsible for guidance and training while making sure quality and output are within LMS and Client standards. The employee is expected to perform independently day-to-day, organizing details required to meet LMS policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “other related duties as assigned”:
- Perform and/or coordinate all site specific job responsibilities.
- Supervise, organize and coordinate assigned workloads while coordinating LMS personnel and supplies.
- Responsible for training, productivity monitoring, quality requirements and quantity requirements.
- Analyze and control all production costs to produce profit for area(s) of responsibility.
- Give input to subordinates’ work performance reviews.
- Perform limited corrective action counseling and coaching.
- Have basic knowledge of costs and cost control.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Exercise good business judgment, initiative and creativity.
- Personally operate various LMS equipment as required.
- Maintain a clean, safe, professional and productive work environment.
- Develop and maintain monthly reports for client monthly meetings as necessary.
- Demonstrate leadership ability.
Demonstrate working knowledge in the following areas:
- Mail Services.
- Courier Services.
- Shipping & Receiving.
- Legal Services.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Works well under pressure and achieve deadlines.
- Ability to work with detailed information accurately.
- Ability to communicate both written and orally.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and software.
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record may be required.
- Communications Skills - Written and Oral, Interpersonal, Customer Interface, Professionalism, Maturity.
- Leadership - Motivated, Good Judgment, Decisiveness.
- Experience - Machine Knowledge, Training & Development.
- Organization & Planning - Organized, Administrative Skills, Flexibility.
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 2 years of industry experience in similar field or job duties.
- Previous Lead and/or Management experience.
Supervise LMS associates.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal to moderate.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
For information on the physical demands of this job, see Human Resources.
Loffler Core Values
What Defines our Culture.
- Positive Attitude: Be Part of the Solution. Put Extra Effort in All You Do. Everything You Do Matters. Be a Team Player.
- Integrity: Live the Mission. Be Honest. Deliver on Commitments. Do What is Right.
- Innovation: Be a Visionary. Welcome New Ideas. Work Smarter.
- Customer First Focus: Exceed Expectations. Delight Our Clients. Bring Value Every Day. Always Do a Good Job.
- Professionalism: Commit to Excellence. Learn & Improve. Looks and Words Matters. Best in Industry; Field Expert.
- Drive for Results: Performance-Orientated. Hard-Working. Refuse to Lose. Accountable.
- Trustworthiness: Dependable & Reliable. Honor Commitments. Quality Counts.