Network Security Engineer
Network Security Engineer
Location: Pyeongtaek (Camp Humphreys) S. Korea
Information Management Resources, Inc. (IMRI) is an industry-leading provider of cybersecurity, technology, program management, and engineering services for government organizations and commercial enterprises. For over 26 years, IMRI has employed solution-oriented team members utilizing their unique skills to successfully deliver services to our clients nationwide. IMRI continues to be ranked as one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000 and was awarded the 2018 Gold Stevie Award for the Most Innovative Company of the Year.
We offer competitive benefits including: paid vacation and sick leave, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, AD&D, 401k and voluntary benefits. By joining the IMRI team, you will be providing support to protect our country’s most critical infrastructure. We know that when you join IMRI, everyone wins — You, the Customer, and the entire IMRI Team!
Enterprise Network Situational Intelligence (ENSI) is a dynamic discovering and mapping for Enterprise Visibility and Situational Awareness of “known” and “unknown” Army hosts and network assets across global locations. ENSI provides NETCOM the ability to continuously map and identify managed and unauthorized/unmanaged network devices, servers, desktops/laptops, printers and all IP assets across the DoDIN for increased network situational awareness and response to potential threats and vulnerabilities. This enhanced visibility of Army networks improves mission-level operations to counter advanced persistent threats to the enterprise, and assist NETCOM in executing its responsibility and mission to protect the Army networks.
The Network Security Engineer provides day-to-day technical/professional guidance and leadership as appropriate to perform the operational planning, establishment, and execution of Client tasks requirements and associated activities. Prepares and submits technical reports, status reports and related documentation as required by the Task Order. Serves as trusted advisor to the Client and ensures the quality and services delivered for particular tasks including:
- Develop and maintain system support procedures and documentation
- Plan, manage, document, configure and perform ENSI installations and upgrades
- Manage, maintain and support the ENSI environment
- Analyze and resolve hardware and operating system and application issues
- Monitor performance and maintain historical performance data
- Design and maintain scan configuration and scan result analysis best practices
- Interface with network support team to maintain, secure, and improve connectivity
- Provide Tier II/III help desk and systems support of ENSI and Unix systems integration
- Support operators with troubleshooting, escalating and/or resolving issues that occur, according to policies and procedures
- Monitor overall systems performance and utilization; make and implement recommendations as necessary
- Provide on-site training for assigned personnel
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work/military experience;
• 5 years of related experience in information security, with comprehensive knowledge of security automation
• Knowledge and experience with IP based LAN and WAN technologies
• Knowledge of network monitoring tools
• Experience with managing and implementing information security technologies
• Proficiency in systems automation and systems scripting languages, such as bash, PowerShell, Perl, basic Linux Command Line knowledge; other languages (e.g. PHP, Java)
• Maintain one or more of the following certifications: Security+, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CIPP and/or GIAC.
Must have an active DoD Security Clearance
Travel: 25%. Camp Walker, S. Korea and NETCOM, Fort Huachuca, AZ