Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / Home Health Aide (HHA)-Webster, FL
At Sonas Home Health Care, we bring love, light and laughter into the homes and communities we serve. We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of service and excellence in every way and with integrity in how we do it. We are currently looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or a Home Health Aide (HHA) that shares our dedication to quality and our genuine concern for the comfort and dignity of our clients in the Webster, Fl area.
Sonas offers benefits to variable paid employees based on certain measurement periods. These benefits are available to eligible/qualifying employees and are provided to assist in managing the health of you and your family
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Other voluntary products
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) will:
- Perform all personal care activities contained in a written assignment by the Registered Nurse (RN) and which may include, but not be limited to, assisting the patient or client with personal hygiene, ambulation, eating, dressing, shaving, and physical transfer.
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment, which may include light cleaning and straightening of the bathroom, straightening the sleeping and living areas, washing the patient's or client's dishes or laundry, and such tasks to maintain cleanliness and safety for the patient or client.
- Measuring intake and output of fluids, and measure temperature, pulse, respiration or blood pressure.
- Keep records of personal health care activities.
- Observe appearance and gross behavioral changes in the patient or client, reporting to the Registered Nurse (RN).
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: A minimum of 1 years’ experience in home care preferred.
- Current, valid Florida CNA license OR 40-75 hour Home Health Aide Certificate
- Current AHCA Level II Background Screening
- Current CPR Certification
- Negative TB Test Results
- Alzheimer’s Training Certification
- Assistance with Self-Administration of Medication Certification
- HIV/AIDs Certification
Sonas Home Health Care provides state-wide home-care and works closely with communities and individuals to ensure that quality in-home care is delivered. Sonas Home Health Care spans across 12 offices covering 49 counties and has one of the largest most comprehensive home-care platforms in the State of Florida. Sonas actively engages with over 1,000 qualified caregivers to deliver consistent and personalized care for all ranges of personal and medical needs.
We provide nurses, home health aides, certified nursing assistants and companions who are highly skilled, properly credentialed, and will care for loved ones in the same kind yet efficient manner that they would care for their own families. Sonas fulfills the personal in-home non-medical needs of the aging population and services more complex, skilled-care cases, through Sonas Home Health Care's agencies which are licensed throughout the state.