Corporate Sales Representative - ATS International
The Corporate Sales Representative is responsible for identifying and securing commercial opportunities that match ATS International’s service offerings, and increasing the overall customer/client base of ATSI. Responsible for managing and maintaining customers within assigned territory/region by contacting existing, inactive, and prospective clients to secure shipments that meet or exceed ATSI criteria.
- Maintains and develops sales efforts within the assigned region/markets through effective sales, marketing, and customer service strategies to meet or exceed established load, revenue, margin and productivity goals.
- Prospects for new clients using available database & social selling tools and techniques
- Responds timely to RFPs, bid solicitations, and transactional service requests.
- Assembles and communicates customer scope of work requirements for pricing/planning group.
- Assists & collaborates with pricing/planning group on development of operational plans.
- Presents quotes/indications in a timely and professional manner; solicits and communicates timely feedback.
- Communicates with customer to assist in resolving service exceptions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Acts as liaison between customers and the entire ATS organization to ensure customer and company needs are meet.
- Assists and advises with credit collection activities as needed.
- Communicates with customer to assist in resolving service exceptions.
- Enters all quote, booking and load requests into LME operating system timely and accurately
- Monitors & tracks loads within LME as needed/requested by client(s), following up with service vendors and carriers as required.
- Communicates with customer(s) and others on delivery status, and takes appropriate action to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintains up-to-date account files by tracking, updating, and reporting information to ensure current and accurate information is available.
- Utilizes company’s customer relationship management program (CIMS) as primary customer information database.
- Submits all sales productivity reports as assigned in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Formulates account and territory revenue and productivity forecasts as input to overall ATSI commercial budget.
- Performs other duties, tasks, and responsibilities as assigned.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a college degree in a related field and a good understanding of marketing, sales, and customer service principles. In addition, he or she must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and exceptional customer service and negotiation skills. Strong computer skills are required, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Higher education (i.e., two- or four-year degree) preferred but not required
- 1 or more year(s) experience B2B sales preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hard-worker with a drive for results who can persevere in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity; trustworthy
- Creative in brainstorming and proposing new ideas and solutions to existing problems
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task, and work with limited supervision.
- Strong interpersonal, persuasive, organizational, and time management skills.
- Results and detail-oriented, highly-organized team player
- Strong written and verbal communication, decision-making, problem-solving, negotiations, and customer service skills.
- Be able to look for ways to improve and promote quality, meets productivity standards, and strives to increase efficiency.
- General knowledge of geography and basic map-reading.
- Cope with high work volumes in a fast-paced environment by demonstrating patience, professionalism, and positivity.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Base Salary
- Excellent Earning Potential through Monthly Incentive Opportunity
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
Paid Time Off (PTO) Accrual from Date of Hire