Accounting Cash Clerk
Summary of Job
The Cash Clerk will be responsible for all cash functions of the resort including daily cash deposits, employee bank management, gift card processing, and providing change for departmental outlets.
- Oversee and complete the daily cash deposits of the resort including collecting deposits from security, verifying outlet deposits, and coordinating daily cash pickup with Brinks
- Issue banks to associates and managers on property with authorized paperwork complete and appropriately logged
- Schedule and perform quarterly bank audits of departmental banks
- Process online gift card purchases
- Manage cash vault to maintain appropriate levels of change for departmental needs
- Process advance deposit refunds as identified by the vacation planning team
- Assist in other accounting office responsibilities as assigned
- 1 years accounting/cash handling experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members
- Ability to work in ever-changing fast paced environment
- Must be very detailed and organized.
- Experience with Excel, SMS software or AS400 a plus.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of 10 - key Accounting software; Internet software; and Excel Spreadsheet software and MS Word or Word Perfect Word Processing software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
A safe driving record and the ability to obtain a Missouri class E or Arkansas"P" designated driver's license.
Other Skills and Abilities
The ability to work well with a team, to prioritize, a sense of urgency and a real concern for guest satisfaction.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.