Logistics Coordinator - All Shift - Byron Center, MI
Martin Transportation Systems, Inc., a single source provider of transportation and logistics services, is seeking a qualified Logistics Coordinators in our Customer Service Department.
- Updating customer websites
- Interfacing and updating computer tracking systems
- Communicating with customers via phone, fax, and email
- Communicate with drivers via satellite/phone regarding load status
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned from time to time
- Associates degree
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Previous transportation experience a plus
- Excellent work ethic and communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience with transportation software is a plus
MTS offers an excellent wage & benefits package commensurate with experience.
As part of our hiring process, we ask that an application is filled out in addition to a resume. Thank you!