Help Desk / Technical Support
EON Applications, a leader in Business Solution Software is looking to expand its helpdesk/software support team for our AcquireTM Applicant Tracking software unit.
We seek technicians with strong interpersonal skills capable of multi-tasking and working in a fast paced environment. Position requires candidate’s posses both excellent verbal and written communication skills. Technicians will be answering phone calls and responding to emails from customers who utilize EON Applications AcquireTM applicant tracking software. Typical calls may include resolving registration issues, product installation and general usage questions.
- Provide 1st level telephone support of AcquireTM software.
- Document all customer/case details in support case tracking system.
- Communicate effectively with Customers to determine and resolve common problems and requests in compliance with established service level agreements.
- Maintain a personal queue of ongoing customer issues until resolution. Interface with members of an escalation team and with R&D resources to bring escalated issues to resolution.
- Act as a liaison between Customers and Technical Department, including escalation of cases to 2nd level support if necessary and reporting back to customer with resolution.
- Resolve 40% - 60% of problems directly with the client via remote control software, account management and other tools.
- Participate as an active member of the Helpdesk team.
- Provide reports and updates to the Helpdesk Support Lead on a regular basis.
- Must be a team-player, self-starter, goal oriented, open minded, flexible and a people oriented professional.
- Must have some knowledge of HTML, CSS and MSSQL.
EON Applications offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EON Applications is a Software Development and Service Provider for the SME space and has established its competitive advantage with its ability to deliver tier one technology solutions into the small and mid- market, at a small and mid-market price point.